Recipe - Sticky mini sausages
- 400g cooked cocktail sausages, around 40
- 3 tablespoon wholegrain mustard or Dijon mustard
- Tomato ketchup for dipping
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Preheat the oven to 200C (400F) gas mark 6.
- Tip the sausages into a large roasting tin. Mix together the honey and mustard in a small bowl, pour over the sausages stir and shake them so they become coated.
- Reheat the sausages in the oven for 10-12 minutes, turning them over halfway. Serve hot or warm, with cocktail sticks and little pots of ketchup for dipping.
- Cook’s TipTo cook raw sausages; toss in a little oil then tip the cocktail sausages into a large roasting tin and cook for 20-25 minutes at 200 C (400F) mark 6, stirring occasionally. Drain off the fat and toss onto kitchen roll, return the sausages to the pan with the honey and mustard and cook for a further 10 minutes. Cool, cover and chill overnight
- Enjoy -