Recipe - Frozen banana and chocolate lollies
- 4 bananas
- Leftover chocolate
- Sprinkles to decorate
- 4 wooden lolly sticks
- Put peeled bananas into the freezer and leave them until they are frozen.
- Melt some leftover chocolate, then leave it to cool down (don't let it set).
- Take the bananas out of the freezer and while they are still frozen, cut them in half, then poke a wooden lolly stick into the end of the banana (to make a lolly).
- Coat the banana with the cooled chocolate and put on any decorations/sprinkles, then allow the chocolate to set.
- Wrap the bananas in clingfilm, place them in a freezer bag and freeze.
- Wait until they are frozen before you eat them!
- Enjoy -